Welcome to the sixth edition of the Three Headed Monkey Awards (3HMA), a video game competition made by and for you, conceived to drive your talent, to spread your project and to help you build a professional future in the entertainment industry.
The prizes are grouped in the following categories:
- Prize for the Best Videogame
- Prize for Public Mention
- Prize for Best UPC Videogame
- Prize for Best Mobile Videogame
Check out all of the requirements for each of the categories in the Competition Bases.
Watch out for the different phases of the competition on the following schedule.
1. Presentation of Videogame Projects
Complete the PARTICIPATION FORM.
What else do we need?
- The basic details of the video game and the members of the group.
- A short video with the different phases of the game..
- A descriptive document with information about the video game.
You have until 4 March 2018!
Voting starts on 8 March 2018 after all the games have been entered.
Direct public voting will give us the first prizewinner: the Public Award, worth 1,500€.
The finalists will be decided by voting by the public and a professional jury’s assessment.
They will be announced on this website on 18 April 2018.
The winners of the 6th edition will be announced at the prizegiving ceremony on 25 May 2018.
It will be a day with a lecture, a networking and video game testing area that will accompany the prizegiving ceremony.
Don’t miss it!