We already know who the jury for the second edition of the 3HMA contest will be
April 3, 2014
We already know whom the members of the jury that will be evaluating the finalist videogames of this year’s edition of the Three Headed Monkey Awards contest. Social Point. There will be 14 representatives from the main companies in the industries of videogames and digital art, young talents from emerging companies, professionals from the academia, and critics specialised in the sector, both national and international.
The names and surnames of the members of the jury for the 2nd edition of the Three Headed Monkey Awards videogame contest. Social Point are:
- Ramón Nafria, Chief Editor at Videoshock.
- Marçal Argudo, Programmer at Ubisoft Montreal (Canadá).
- Julio Hidalgo, Design Manager at Ubisoft Barcelona
- Gina Tost, Radio and TV Host at Generació Digital and Televisió de Catalunya.
- Raúl Herrero, Production Director at Digital Legends.
- Ricard Pillosu, Senior Technical Manager at Crytek (Alemanya).
- Kevin Cerdà, Game Designer at Beautifun.
- Andreu Taberner, Creative Director at Creatiulab.
- Javier Arévalo, Technical Director at Pyro Studios.
- Alexandre Besenval, Head of Mobile at Social Point.
- Ana Jiménez, Technical Artist at King.
- Javier Cantón, Development Team Lead at Wave Engine.
- Marc Ripoll, Teacher of Master in Video Game Design at UPC.
- Jesús Alonso, Head of Video Games Area at UPC.
Remember you have until next Monday 7th April to vote for your favourite videogame. On Wednesday 9th April we will publish the list of the 10 finalists, who will participate in the following stages of the contest.
Good luck to all!